1. Atheism is a non-prophet organisation.
2. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
3. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
4. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab centre said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
5. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
6. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
7. A backward poet writes inverse.
8. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
9. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
10. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.Share on Twitter Share on Facebook